Tuesday, November 27, 2007

  1. What is the meaning of life?
  2. Why are we on earth?
  3. How did we get here?
  4. Is there a God?
  5. Is there more than one God?
  6. What is the correct religion?
  7. Should religion cause wars?
  8. Why is there so much fighting over religion?
  9. Why are Isreal and Palestine fighting over one city?
  10. Is Jerusalem really that important?
  11. Why are some people protesting peace?
  12. What is the greatest city in the world?
  13. Why am I so tired?
  14. Why did the Roman empire have to end?
  15. Why did we fall into a Dark Age?
  16. Why did the church take advantage of the people during this time?
  17. Can mathematics explain the whole world?
  18. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
  19. Is there a way to figure the last question out?
  20. What inspires people to act?
  21. Why do people feel that they have to talk?
  22. Why can there never be true silence in the world?
  23. Where is the most beautiful place on earth?
  24. What is love?
  25. How do u find love?
  26. Where did Atlantis go?
  27. Did it ever exist?
  28. Did they really have superior technology?
  29. What kind of superior technology?
  30. What kind of technology will we have in a few years?
  31. Will I play a big part?
  32. Will I get into the University of Maryland?
  33. Will I get into the Honors Program?
  34. Will I get into the other schools I applied to?
  35. Will I get any scholarship money?
  36. How much money will i get?
  37. Will the money come from the school?
  38. Will it come from an outside source?
  39. Did my teachers write good letters of recommendations?
  40. Does my resume stick out of the group?
  41. Will being an Eagle scout help me get into my colleges?
  42. Should I major in Computer Science?
  43. Should I go into college undecided?
  44. Is Computer Science an interesting major?
  45. Is Computer Science a difficult major in college?
  46. Will I still be able to have fun?
  47. Will my school have a good football team next year?
  48. Will my school have a good baseball team next year?
  49. Should I try and walk on to the baseball team?
  50. Why did I apply to all ACC schools?
  51. Will Tulane send me my acceptance letter?
  52. How much money will Tulane give me?
  53. Would I want to go to school in New Orleans.
  54. Could I handle the southern life style?
  55. Would it be worth going to a school without Computer Science?
  56. Would I enjoy majoring in Engineering?
  57. What kind of Engineering?
  58. Should I use my knowledge in Chemistry in my career choice?
  59. Is there a way to combine Chemistry and Computer Science?
  60. Would I enjoy Chemical Engineering?
  61. What exactly is Chemical Engineering?
  62. Does Alex enjoy the University of Maryland?
  63. Will he ever make new friends?
  64. Should I have a girl friend going into college?
  65. Should I go in single so i can meet new people?
  66. Will I be able to party in college?
  67. Will I balance my time appropriately?
  68. Will I be accepted by the Maryland Community?
  69. Should I go to school farther away?
  70. Should I not go to school with my friends?
  71. Will Matt play football in college?
  72. If he goes to Maryland, will he try to walk on?
  73. What is his first choice school for Football?
  74. What will he major in college?
  75. Can he handle a carreer in psychology?
  76. Does that field suit his personality?
  77. Will we room together in college?
  78. Should I get an XBox 360 for Christmas?
  79. Is it worthwhile to get an XBox?
  80. What games should I get for XBox?
  81. Will I play guitar in college?
  82. Will I use an XBox enough to make it worth while?
  83. Is a gaming system necessary for college?
  84. Would it be more worthwhile to get a PS3?
  85. Is Assassins Creed a good game?
  86. Will there be enough to do to make it interesting?
  87. Why am I writing one hundred questions?
  88. Isn't there a better way to use my time?
  89. How was the game Bloxorz made?
  90. Why do we spend so much time playing games?
  91. What does our assignment in this class have to do with CS?
  92. Why are the so few people interested in the class?
  93. Why is Demetri Martin so funny?
  94. Why did we lose to John Carol?
  95. Who blessed my brother with natural acting talent?
  96. Why was the play so good?
  97. Why did the referees give them game?
  98. Why did they not just let us play?
  99. Why is Filmore so powerful inside?
  100. Why is the 7'4" kid such a monster?

No comments: